01 March 2010

David Bisbal presenta a su hija

David Bisbal, a renowned Spanish singer of thirty one years, presented his newly born daughter named Ella. He was seen with his wife Elena Tablada leaving the hospital with the baby in tow. She was born earlier this year on February 15, 2010. In a statement, David expressed his joy and excitement with his new coming and thanked everyone for their best wishes. Shown in the article, a picture was snapped of the family of three. David pictured kissing the head of Ella, seemed nothing more than happy . I am thrilled for the Bisbal family! Yay!

http://www.peopleenespanol.com/pespanol/articles/0,22490,1968070,00.html

4 comments:

  1. This is very exciting! I am happy for the Bisbal family as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so exciting! They are all so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just returning the comment julia! very exciting and heartwarming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, how sweet, I'm also thrilled for the Bisbal family. Great job, Julia!

    ReplyDelete